This is nice! Get a free Car Care Check from GoodYear!
Car Care Checks include: Tire Check, Brake Check, & Battery Check.
- Tire Check: During our tire check, we’ll conduct a visual check of the tire condition, tread depth, tread pattern, and air pressure, which will include checking to see whether cracking or flat spots have developed from being parked too long.
- Alignment Check: During our alignment check, we use state-of-the-art diagnostic tools to see if your wheels meet your vehicle manufacturer’s precise alignment specifications. We measure your vehicle’s wheel angles to determine if they meet manufacturer recommendations, while also inspecting your tires, suspension, and steering components for damage or wear.
- Brake and Brake Fluid Check: During our brake check, we’ll conduct a visual inspection of brake pads and rotors, shoes and drums, callipers, wheel cylinders, brake hoses, master cylinder and brake fluid level. Brakes can sometimes develop rust or build-up from lack of use or sitting idle.
- Fluid Check: During our fluids check, our certified professionals will carefully inspect your under-the-hood fluids, checking levels and ensuring no leaks have developed since your last drive. This includes power steering fluid, brake fluid, transmission fluid and antifreeze or coolant fluid, all of which are essential to keeping your car functioning properly.
- Fuel System Check: During our fuel system check, we’ll inspect the cleanliness and condition of your fuel system. Over time, high engine temperatures can result in gasoline residue and other debris on your fuel injectors, intake valves, and other internal engine components.
- Battery Check: During our battery check, we’ll test the voltage of your battery. Sometimes, a vehicle that’s been sitting idle can experience a loss in battery voltage. Fully charged batteries should measure at 12.6 volts or above. When the engine is running, this measurement should be 13.7 to 14.7 volts.
How to Claim: Click request sample now, below, and then click the BOOK AN APPOINTMENT button to book your car in.