Free National Parks Pass (Military Or Military Dependents)

This is great! If you’re serving in the forces or are a dependent of someone who is, you can get a free National Parks Pass!

Military personnel and dependents can get a free National Parks and Federal Recreational Lands Annual Pass!Military members must present their Common Access Card (CAC) and dependents must present a Dependent ID Card (Form 1173) when requesting their pass. Valid for all current U.S. military members and dependents in the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, and Coast Guard as well as Reserve and National Guard members.

How to Claim: Click request sample now, below, and then follow the instructions to claim your pass or passes.

Request Sample Now

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *