This is your chance to win one of the most classic American muscle cars ever made! Win a 1987 Buick® Grand National GNX
- Score the ultimate ‘80s muscle car – the 1987 Buick® Grand National GNX.
- Rev the engine in rarified air – only 547 GNXs were ever made (this one is #51).
- Support the ACLU and their work defending the rights that the Constitution guarantees to all of us.
Prize: In 1987, Buick’s singular mission with the Grand National GNX was to “beat the Corvette®.” By the end of the year, they had beaten Ferrari® and Porsche® too. This legendary, super limited-edition car still dominates. Its simply sinister all-black exterior strikes an imposing presence to all who come across it, making it no surprise why this badass Buick has become the collector car of choice for athletes and rock stars alike. And now it’s YOUR chance to take control of THE muscle car of the ‘80s. The Grand National GNX was only built for one year and this one is #51 of the 547 that were made. The “cool factor” for this car is off the charts, and its skyrocketing value is proof. Buckle up and get ready to live big and bad in your baller Buick.
Taxes and shipping included for US winners.
- Max Seating: 5
- Powertrain: Turbo 3.8 Liter V6 Engine
- Transmission: 4-speed automatic
- Drivetrain: RWD
- Exterior Color: Black
- Interior Color: Grey/Black
- Horsepower: 276 hp
- Torque: 360 lb-ft
- Acceleration: 0-60 mph in 4.7 seconds
- Top Speed: 124 mph
- Fuel Capacity: 15.1 gal
- Approximate Retail Value: $185,000
- Cash Alt: $138,750
- Special features: Only 2,000 original miles; #51 or 547 produced; blacked out exterior; 16-inch cross-weave wheels; wheel arches; torque arm rear suspension
Eligibility: US, 18+
Start Date: August 1, 2022 at 8:03 a.m., Pacific Time
End Date: November 4, 2022 at 11:59 p.m., Pacific Time
How To Enter: Click Enter Now below and then scroll down to find the free entry route.