This is just the coolest car ever! Win an Audi® RS e-tron® GT!
- Feel true exhilaration in Audi’s newest electric car, the RS e-tron GT, and be the first to take home a limited Year One Edition
- Treat yourself to the fastest accelerating Audi sedan ever, with 637 horsepower and 232 miles of electric range
- Support the work of Oscar’s Kids to raise funds for rare and overlooked pediatric cancer research in honor of our friend, Oscar Keogh.
Sponsor: Omaze, Inc.
Prize: The future of Audi has arrived. This iconic brand’s fastest accelerating sports sedan, the RS e-tron GT is here – and it’s all-electric. It’s a looker, and knocks high performance out of the park on all fronts. With lightning speed launching 0 to 60 in 2.9 seconds, this beauty’s whip-fast AND silent, earning proud bragging rights as “one of the best GT’s ever made,” by Road & Track. Not to mention, it’s holding down 232 miles of electric range and an incredible charge rate of 5% to 80% in 23 minutes. Everything about it flaunts like a boss, from its exterior and interior styling to its state-of-the-art technology. Ready to get behind the wheel of the newest electric car in the U.S.?
Taxes and shipping included for US winners.
- Max Seating: 5
- Powertrain: Dual electric motors
- Transmission: Two-speed rear transmission
- Drivetrain: Quattro® all-wheel drive
- Exterior Color: Daytona Gray pearl
- Interior Color: Black with red stitching
- Horsepower: 637 hp
- Torque: 612 lb-ft
- Acceleration: 0-60 mph in 2.9 seconds
- Top Speed: 152 mph
- Range: 232 miles
- Charging Time: 10.5h at 220V
- Charging Type: 93.4 kWh battery (total and 83.7 kWh usable)
- 800 V battery system
- Approximate Retail Value: $164,862
- Cash Alt: $123,646.50
- Special features: Year One edition; 21″ 5-spoke turbine design Aero wheels; Carbon-ceramic brakes and red calipers; carbon fiber mirrors, door sills and interior trim; RS red interior honeycomb stitching, red seat belts; laser lights; carbon fiber roof.
Start Date: July 11, 2022 at 12:00 a.m., Pacific Time
End Date: October 14, 2022 at 11:59 p.m., Pacific Time
How To Enter: Click Enter Now below and then scroll down to find the free entry route.